What is beating the Candy Crush Saga hands down? No idea? It’s the latest game from the Pokemon series, the Pokemon Go app from Nintendo. What began as a simple Pokemon challenge in 2014 gradually turned into one of the hottest selling gaming apps, breaking all records.
The latest news is, those who have played the officially released version of Pokemon GO have leaked footages of the game and the visuals and the graphics seem pretty impressive. Users are now trying to grab the beta version of the game since Nintendo is testing the beta version in some countries like Japan. However, people from any country can make Pokemon go app download on their devices with that guide.
- Do Check: The best free movies app for Android – Showbox App
While almost all of the users who have played Pokemon Go know that the game involves augmented reality where the users can choose their avatars which are mapped real time on the location map, and they have to go out and traverse their locality in order to catch the wild Pokemons with a Poke Ball and capture them and add to their collection, there are several interesting facts about Pokemon Go that probably many users are not aware of.
1. Pokemon Go, by its sheer popularity, might overtake all the social networking sites very soon, since within five hours of its release it has climbed to the top all charts.
- Do Read our featured post – Macmice Simplifies Connecting Music Instruments To Computer
2. This app is giving the users a lot of exercises. Since the users have to go out and capture pokemons, they have to move around a lot, and view the location of the Pokémon hidden, which can be anywhere, their local park, temple, fountains, cemeteries, etc and the users have to use their mobile’s front camera to actually search and view the pokemons on their smartphone screen.
3. This gaming app is giving a boost to the side businesses like cabs, since many users would want to avoid this compulsory “exercise and play” game and instead opt for comfortable means to reach physical stops like Pokestops and Pokegyms where they can collect virtual items and to power up their collected Pokemons by Gym trainers.
4. Pokemon Go is one of the first foray of Nintendo in the mobile market and this game might well give a total makeover to it if the popularity is anything to go by.
5. Nintendo is collecting a lot of personal data because they can store the users’ location and activities through GPS and cameras and they can share this information with the third party. Those who log in through Google give access to their Google Docs and other Gmail documents. Niantic can use this exorbitant amount of data in any way they wish to, which might leave the user privacy compromised.
6. This game app brings Augmented Reality (AR), a blend of virtual elements with the real world into the main stream. In spite of all these, users are hooked into this gaming app and its time you had a try at this app which is breaking all records!